Careers at BB&T
At BB&T we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset.
Since 1872, BB&T has operated on the principle that each individual is capable of making a positive impact on the organization. It's a belief that has allowed BB&T to evolve into one of the financial service industry's highest performers.
Over the last five years, BB&T has had the highest growth rate in non-interest revenue among the country's 20 largest banks. The reasons for this outstanding performance are simple:
BB&T attracts the best talent in the financial services industry. Our success is a direct result of our corporate vision, mission and values.
- To create the best financial institution possible
- To be "The Best of the Best"
To make the world a better place to live by:
- Helping clients achieve economic success and financial security.
- Creating a place where our employees can learn, grow and be fulfilled in their work.
- Making communities in which we work better places to be, therefore optimizing the long term return to our shareholders.
The ten values found in the BB&T Philosophy are the building blocks of our organization's excellence. These ten values are the key elements to our success and help guide us to excellence in our decision making:
- Independent Thinking
- Teamwork/Mutual Supportiveness
Adherence to these values will lead you, the individual, and therefore us, as an organization, to create the best financial organization possible. We invite you to consider joining our winning team at BB&T.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BB&T provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military status, bankruptcy, disability, genetic information or any other factor prohibited by law.