BB&T has a corporate-wide initiative to welcome the Hispanic community. At every level of our organization, we have made a commitment of loyalty to our Hispanic clients.
We believe that in order to create economic prosperity, we must reflect the communities that we serve. To succeed in this goal, our multicultural strategy is to attract and retain diverse clients and associates across our organization.
Our Services in Spanish
- BB&T provides Spanish-language services at BB&T Vecino financial centers across our footprint in 12 states and Washington, D.C.
- BB&T has a Spanish language website at es.bbt.com.
- BB&T has Spanish language alerts to notify you of important account activity by email and text message.
- BB&T supports Spanish-speaking clients by phone at 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228), option 9. We also employ multilingual customer support representatives to ensure personal service for all of our clients.
- BB&T also operates more than 350 Multicultural Banking Centers in a variety of diverse communities.
Our Community Partnerships
BB&T is committed to partnerships with key Hispanic organizations throughout our footprint, and our employees have been recognized for their meaningful work in the community.
- In 2012, the US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce applauded BB&T for being innovators in diversity outreach. They cited the leadership of Luis Lobo and our initiative on multicultural banking centers.
- In 2011, BB&T participated in the US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce annual convention, sponsoring the supplier diversity forum to help connect Hispanic-owned small businesses to large corporate buyers.
- In 2010, BB&T was recognized by the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce for community service participation.