BB&T has no liability for any loss, claim or damage sustained as a result of the use of your organization’s PIN, password or security code, whether this transaction was authorized or not.
Cyber theft occurring with the use of valid credentials is not covered by the bank. Discuss cyber theft with your insurance provider.
Please take the time to review the BB&T Commercial Banking Services Agreement. It includes the following items related to the use of your organization’s security code:
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BB&T for any such transaction alleged to be unauthorized.
- You agree to keep any account information, security code, password or other confidential identification number used to access your deposit or credit account(s) secure and strictly confidential, and to not permit disclosure of such information to any unauthorized person.
- You agree to immediately notify BB&T if this information has become known to, or been used by, an unauthorized person.
- You acknowledge that BB&T has no method to determine whether a transaction conducted with use of a valid account name, account number and security code was proper and therefore authorize BB&T to complete any transaction involving your deposit or credit account(s) made with the use of such information.
- You agree to be responsible for any transaction initiated with the use of a valid account name, account number and security code or credentials.
As we work together, remember that BB&T will never ask for your password over the phone, by email or text message.