The Internet is definitely changing the way we live. It has quickly become the communication method of choice for many. It has also become a major factor in the financial lives of millions. Using the Internet to interact with BB&T can help simplify your financial affairs. Here are 10 reasons to bank online with BB&T.
- You can pay your bills online. With BB&T OnLine Bill Payment, paying your bills online is free and just takes a mouse click.
- You can apply for many types of loans online. Applying for a loan online is often easier than filling out paper forms. You may even get approved faster. However, some types of loans may still require paperwork.
- You can review your account activity and know your up-to-date balances. It is easy to see which checks have cleared and monitor your balances.
- You can transfer funds between your BB&T accounts easily. Knowing how much money you have in each account can enable you to move money to other accounts to earn higher rates on certain funds.
- It can be cheaper. Online bill payment eliminates the costs of stamps and ordering checks. And with fewer trips to the bank, you can save on gas, too.
- You can save time. You can bank whenever and wherever you want. All you need is a PC with Internet access.
- You can do many of the things you do in the branch online. For example, you can pay bills and transfer funds.
- It is safe. BB&T uses highly sophisticated encryption devices to ensure safety and privacy.
- You can receive valuable information. With BB&T Alerts, you can automatically receive information about balances and transactions on the go, anywhere, anytime.
- You can learn how to make better-informed financial decisions. Articles like this and others found in BB&T Learn & Plan provide useful financial education information on a wide range of topics.
You owe it to yourself to consider the benefits of having an online relationship with BB&T. If you already have an account with BB&T, sign up for BB&T OnLine® now. If you don’t, opening an account is easy and can be done in just 10 minutes and five easy steps.