All We See Is You
Send money fast Move money with Zelle®
Say goodbye to sending money the old way, and say hello to Zelle. Whether you're paying your babysitter or paying back a friend for pizza, Zelle lets you send money quickly, safely and easily to almost anyone you know.
Simplify banking Link your accounts
Don't waste time visiting multiple websites to view your different accounts. Simply link your accounts at BB&T, and you can easily view them all at once—whether they're with BB&T or not.
Go paper-free Pay bills online
Paper checks are a thing of the past. Start making payments anytime, anywhere with U by BB&T®. Simply log in online for an easy, quick and secure payment experience.
Get instant updates Set account alerts
Today, it's all about getting information in the moment. That's why BB&T lets you choose from a variety of account alerts.
Make it yours Customize your banking
Get ready to make online banking work around you and your preferences. At BB&T, we let you customize your banking dashboard, so you see the information that's most important to you.
See your bank in action
Give students the financial knowledge they deserve
At BB&T, we think it's important to provide students with a strong foundation of financial knowledge. Our Financial Foundations program starts the learning process early by proactively teaching personal finance skills in high schools.
The program provides:
- Interactive curriculums that cover relevant topics like savings, banking, credit cards and interest rates, financing higher education and more
- In-class presentations led by professional bank associates
Let BB&T lead you home
We work hard to simplify the homebuying process for first-time buyers. With our help, you'll get the perfect loan plus all the tools and resources you need to find your way home.
Here are just a few of the things we can do for you:
- Prequalify you for a home mortgage
- Provide personalized service, educational resources and tools
- Walk you through different loan options and the mortgage process
Free financial education
It's crucial that we strengthen the communities where we live and work. That's why BB&T bankers share and teach banking knowledge throughout the communities we serve with the Bank on Your Success program.
This free financial education program includes topics like:
- Banking basics: Learn the value of a checking account, money-saving tips and more
- Budgeting: Get to know the five key steps to developing a solid personal or family budget
- Becoming a homeowner: Understand the homebuying process and learn how to prepare