At every level of our organization, we've made a commitment of loyalty to our clients. To succeed in this goal, our multicultural strategy is to attract and retain diverse clients and associates across our organization—so that we reflect the communities we serve.
For non-English speaking clients, or those who prefer to conduct business in another language, we offer:
- Multilingual associates at many of our financial centers to ensure personal service for all clients
- Materials about some of our products and services in Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, Mandarin and other languages spoken in the communities we serve
- A Spanish version of our website
- Financial education podcasts for Spanish-speaking clients
- Email or text message alerts in Spanish to notify clients of important account activity
- Phone assistance in Spanish at 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228), option 9
- Assistance in many other languages through our language line, available at our financial centers and through BB&T Phone24 at 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228)
We offer banking, insurance and investments to clients in fourteen states and Washington, DC. We're adding multicultural banking centers within our footprint every day. Visit us today so that we can make your financial goals a reality.
Move your small business in the right direction with real-world tools and information you can start using today.
Our small business resources can help you:
- Learn how to start a business
- Guard against the risks that could limit your success
- Find new ways to grow your business
BB&T offers secure ways for you to prepare financially for retirement, college and more.
- We provide several ways to invest to help you find the level of independence or support that you're looking for
- Our retirement planning advisors can help you find the best individual retirement account (IRA) for you
- Our online investment account access gives you tools to research stocks and make trades online
- Our BB&T Wealth advisors work with you to create, implement and nurture a customized financial plan
When your employer is a BB&T@Work member company, you can take advantage of an exclusive package of discounts and savings on BB&T financial products and services such as:
- A BB&T@Work checking account
- Online and mobile banking with personal financial management tools through U by BB&T®
- Access to online financial training to help you take control of your financial future, reducing financial stress in your life
Whether you're a first-time or experienced home buyer, you'll want to explore your mortgage options.
We can help you learn more about:
- What you need to get started
- Low down payment programs
- Choosing your first home—and maintaining it
Our commitment to you
Read what our Chairman and CEO has to say about our dedication to reflect the communities we serve.
Kelly King on the BB&T commitment to diversity and inclusion
BB&T is committed to doing business in a way that clearly demonstrates to all of our stakeholders that we respect and value the relationship they have chosen to have with us.
We understand that a critical factor in the continued success of these relationships and ultimately our business is a true commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It is a business imperative that the diversity of our workforce and our board of directors reflects the demographics of our clients, communities, and shareholders. BB&T has an enduring commitment to a diverse and inclusive environment that starts at the top of our organization and impacts the decisions we make each day.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
- Helps us create innovative products and provide superior client service
- Strengthens our ability to attract and retain associates with different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and skills and advance their careers
- Supports the economic growth of our communities through outreach efforts
- Fosters strong partnerships with diverse suppliers and business owners
- Positively impacts business revenues with increased sales, profits and greater returns for our shareholders
As a company and a culture, BB&T has embraced diversity and inclusion as a compelling growth strategy in our markets, in our boardroom and in the workplace.
Kelly S. King
Chairman and CEO
It's part of our philosophy to make our communities better places to be. One of the ways we do this is by sharing our financial knowledge. We invite you to try a course called Bank on Your Success at one of our multicultural financial centers, or take advantage of these online resources.
How Much Should I Save for College?
Determine your savings goals to attend the college of your choice.
Establishing Good Financial Habits
By adopting smart money management practices, you'll be on your way to a sound financial future.
The information provided is not intended to be legal, tax, or financial advice. BB&T hopes you find this information useful but we cannot guarantee that it is accurate, up to date, or appropriate for your situation. Financial calculators are provided to assist you in estimating the approximate costs associated with any bank activity. Your actual costs may vary. You should consult with a qualified attorney or financial advisor to understand how the law applies to your particular circumstances or for financial information specific to your personal or business situation.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.