For non-English speaking clients, or those who prefer to conduct business in another language, we offer:
- Multilingual associates at many of our financial centers to ensure personal service for all clients
- Materials about some of our products and services in Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, Mandarin or other languages spoken by the community served by local multicultural financial centers
- A Spanish website at ES.BBT.com
- Email or text message alerts in Spanish to notify clients of important account activity
- Phone assistance in Spanish at 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228), option 9
- Assistance in many other languages through our language line, available at our financial centers and through our Client Care Center at 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228)
Our Community Partnerships
We are consistently recognized by the Mexican Consulate for our participation in Financial Literacy week.
- We enjoy a partnership with Catholic Charities throughout our footprint to provide financial services based cultural orientation programs in their native languages to refugee groups.
- International student associations at colleges and universities across the BB&T footprint work with BB&T to provide Bank on Your Success classes to their student members.