All we see is you
As a way of saying thank you for everything you do to make BB&T successful, we're proud to provide the enhanced Associate Banking program. The program provides more privacy, easy access and benefits available only to associates. Why? Because you deserve it.
Checking and savings exclusively for associates
- BB&T debit card
- No overdraft protection transfer fees
- Four no-fee non-BB&T ATM transactions per statement cycle Disclosure 3
- Free personalized wallet-style, duplicate or top-stub checks in any design
- Unlimited no-fee money orders and official checks
- Unlimited person-to-person calls and automated account inquiries through Phone24
- Our Elite Gold checking account and BB&T eSavings account with maintanence fee waived
- Bonus rates on select CDs and IRAs Disclosure 4
- One no-penalty early CD withdrawal for medical emergencies Disclosure 4
- No-fee 3" x 5" or smaller safe deposit box or $40 discount on other sizes (subject to availability)
Not convinced yet?
Associate checking and savings include a number of extras plus convenient access options.
Enjoy these additional benefits
- Get Wealth Advisory services for more complex financial needs
- Receive full financial planning at a discounted price
Keep tabs on your account
- Use U by BB&T®, our customizable online and mobile banking experience, to monitor your BB&T and non-BB&T accounts, pay bills, set and track spending, manage your receipts and more
- Receive important account alerts by email or text
- Choose online statements for convenient access to your account statements from your computer or mobile device
Ready to get started?
What Can U Do for Me? (Video)
See how U by BB&T can make managing your money easy and convenient.
What Will It Take to Become a Millionaire? (Calculator)
Learn how much to invest each month to reach $1 million.
Service fees may apply. Please see our Personal Services Pricing Guide for details.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.
Other institutions' fees may apply.
A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal from certificates of deposits (CDs).
Mortgage Lending is equally committed to safeguarding associate information and adhering to the Code of Ethics policies. Mortgage applications are originated outside of the Associate Banking platform; therefore, the automated privacy messages do not apply.
See our Bank Services Agreement (PDF) for more information.
Traditional bank deposit products are FDIC insured.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Investment solutions are provided by BB&T Investments and BB&T Scott & Stringfellow, divisions of BB&T Securities, LLC (opens in a new tab), member FINRA (opens in a new tab)/SIPC (opens in a new tab). BB&T Securities, LLC is a wholly-owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation. Securities and insurance products or annuities sold, offered or recommended by BB&T Investments and BB&T Scott & Stringfellow are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may lose value.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.