Financial wellness in motion
BB&T@Work is designed to help you take control of your financial future, offering resources needed to succeed in your financial life. When your employer is a BB&T@Work member company, you have access to take advantage of Elite@Work Checking, an exclusive package of discounts and savings on BB&T financial products and services.
Best if you
- Are an employee of a participating company
- Are able to set up direct deposit
- Want free access to online financial training
- Would like financial reviews from a BB&T personal banker
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Avoid the $15 maintenance fee by maintaining at least one of the following:
Other fees may apply. Please see our personal services pricing guide for details.
Digital banking built around you
We've simplified banking to give you more control over how you manage your money and your cards.
- Customize your dashboard - Set up your online banking profile and accounts any way you like
- Link accounts - View all of your accounts at once, whether they're with BB&T or not
- Move money with Zelle® - Send and receive money directly between almost anyone you know
- Control your cards - Choose when, where and how your card is used
Meet with our virtual banking specialists for a financial checkup so you can live your best financial life.
Are you ready for retirement? Find out what it will take to enjoy retirement by reviewing your personal current financial standing with a retirement specialist.
Access Financial Foundations
BB&T's Financial Foundations program puts you more in control of your financial life and is the foundation for a brighter future. You can participate in our free, interactive courses to learn pertinent information to help you make informed financial decisions.
Ready to get started?
See our Bank Services Agreement (PDF)(opens in a new tab) for more information.
Learn more about your account, including fees and ways you can avoid them.
ATM owners outside of the BB&T network may charge a separate usage fee.
A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal from certificates of deposits (CDs).
Automatic overdraft protection transfer fees may apply. (See your Personal Services Pricing Guide for more information.)
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
1st and 2nd closed end personal loans secured by a residence only.
Investment solutions are provided by BB&T Investments and BB&T Scott & Stringfellow, divisions of BB&T Securities, LLC (opens in a new tab), member FINRA (opens in a new tab)/SIPC (opens in a new tab). BB&T Securities, LLC is a wholly-owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation. Securities and insurance products or annuities sold, offered or recommended by BB&T Investments and BB&T Scott & Stringfellow are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may lose value.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.