- No minimum balance requirements
- BB&T branch and seven ATMs on campus
- Option to personalize your BB&T Debit Card
Get your money faster with direct deposit
- Log on to the MyFAU website(opens in a new tab) with your user ID and password
- Select the Money Matters tab
- Select the ACH Online Direct Deposit Form
Keep tabs on your account
- Use U by BB&T®, our customizable online and mobile banking experience, to monitor your BB&T and non-BB&T accounts, pay bills, set and track spending, manage your receipts and more
- Receive important account alerts by email or text
- Choose online statements for convenient access to your account statements from your computer or mobile device
Ready to get started?
How Much Should I Budget for College Living Expenses? (Calculator)
As you save for college, make sure that you have enough to cover your needs from day to day.
Ready to get started?
See our Bank Services Agreement (PDF) for more information.
Paper statement fees may apply. The fee is waived if you enroll in online banking and choose to receive online-only statements. Please see our Personal Services Pricing Guide for details.
Service fees may apply. Please see our Personal Services Pricing Guide for details.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
Clients under 18 years of age must have an adult co-signer.
The My Money Program(opens in a new tab), created by the Florida Department of Financial Services, is a comprehensive and inclusive financial literacy program and resource clearinghouse for individuals with developmental disabilities, their family members and caregivers.
ARE WE GOING TO INSERT MY MONEY LOGO HERE - TBD
By clicking the link, you will leave BBT.com to visit a third-party website where the privacy and security policies of BB&T do not apply. BB&T is not responsible for the content, products or services that you may find there.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.