BB&T Spectrum Rewards Card
Best if you
- Use your credit card for everyday spending
- Want a credit card with clear and flexible rewards
- Earn 3% cash back on net qualified purchases1 for the first 90 days
- Earn 1% cash back on all net qualified purchases1 after 90 days
- Earn a 5% anniversary bonus on cash earned every year
- Earn an additional 30% bonus on cash earned when spending $50,000 or more annually
- Earn money easily with BB&T Deals. Log in to U by BB&T, pick a deal, shop with your credit card and earn cash back.
- Visit Visa® website (opens in a new tab) to learn about additional card benefits
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Variable APRs ranging from 13.65% to 22.65% afterwards2
- No annual fee3
See our BB&T Spectrum Rewards® Credit Card Disclosure (PDF) for fee details.
Not convinced yet?
The Spectrum Rewards card includes a number of extras plus convenient access options.
Enjoy added security
- Guard against unauthorized credit card use with Visa's Zero Liability Policy® (opens in a new tab)
- Add an extra layer of security with fraud alerts—we'll text, email or call you if we suspect suspicious activity
- Link your Spectrum Rewards card to Visa Checkout®4 and securely pay online in a flash
- Use your Spectrum Rewards card at chip-enabled terminals for enhanced fraud protection
- Set-up overdraft protection available on your eligible BB&T checking account
Keep tabs on your account
- Use U by BB&T®, our customizable online and mobile banking experience, to monitor your BB&T and non-BB&T accounts, pay bills, set and track spending, manage your receipts and more
- Monitor your credit with VantageScore®, provided by Equifax®.Your free score5 and detailed review are updated regularly so you can be confident in your credit decisions.
- Receive important account alerts by email or text
- Choose online statements for convenient access to your account statements from your computer or mobile device
Ready to get started?
Apply for a credit card online.
Locate a branch.
Not convinced that a BB&T Spectrum Rewards card is right for you?