- Single load prepaid card, so your purchases are limited to the funds available on the card
- Load the card with any denomination ranging from $25 to $500
- Use the card anywhere in the US where Visa® is accepted
- Request your favorite themed card carrier to accompany the card
- Free customer support 24/7
- Minimize the stress of finding the perfect gift for every occasion
- Enjoy the flexibility to choose an amount that fits any budget
- Have the freedom of shopping at millions of merchant locations where Visa debit is accepted
- Get your gift card instantly from any of our conveniently located BB&T branches
- For personal gift giving, simply visit any of our conveniently located BB&T branches to purchase the BB&T Visa Gift Card
- If you are corporation or business owner, learn more about our Corporate Rewards Card
Already have a card?
- You must activate your card by calling 866-594-2076
- Once your card is activated, you can visit our cardholder service site(opens in a new tab) to check your balance, view your transaction history and update your account details
- Get the answers to frequently asked questions
Ready to get started?
Locate a branch.
Email BBTRewardCard@BBandT.com to customize your BB&T Visa Rewards Card order or to ask any questions about the program.
BB&T Visa Gift Cards are available only to BB&T clients.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
The information provided is not intended to be legal, tax, or financial advice. BB&T hopes you find this information useful but we cannot guarantee that it is accurate, up to date, or appropriate for your situation. Financial calculators are provided to assist you in estimating the approximate costs associated with any bank activity. Your actual costs may vary. You should consult with a qualified attorney or financial advisor to understand how the law applies to your particular circumstances or for financial information specific to your personal or business situation.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.