- Pay is securely deposited electronically into your account every payday – No more trips or waiting in line to cash your paycheck
- Pay is immediately available to use everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted – Make purchases online or in stores, get cash back from many stores, and even withdraw cash from BB&T and Visa-branded ATMs
- Convenient access to your account from a laptop or mobile device – View your balance and transaction history, pay your bills, set alert notifications, and much more
- Funds in your account are always protected – Benefit from Visa Zero Liability(opens in a new tab) for unauthorized transactions and FDIC insurance
U by BB&T
U by BB&T and the U mobile app are complimentary when you have a MyLink Payroll Card:
- Quick View Balance – View your account balance on the home screen of the U mobile app—no need to log in
- Alerts – Immediate notification of payroll deposits and transactions through email and mobile alerts
- Credit Score – Monitor your credit score for free—with regular updates
- Make a Budget – Choose exactly where your money is going
- Categorize Transactions – Group your expenses in categories for a crystal clear view of your spending
- Link Accounts – View all of your accounts at BB&T and at other institutions. Add other accounts as you expand your use of financial resources to checking, credit cards and more.
Take control of payday
MyLink Card for Employees
See how BB&T can provide you with quick and secure access to your pay.
What Can U Do for Me?
See how U by BB&T can make managing your money easy and convenient.
Ready to enroll in U by BB&T?
Don't have a MyLink Payroll Card?
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
For complete details, refer to Terms and Conditions.
The VantageScore® by Equifax® credit score provided in U by BB&T is for educational purposes only. To obtain a free, full copy of your credit report, visit AnnualCreditReport.com(opens in a new tab).
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.