Through our subsidiary, Sterling Capital Management, BB&T Retirement and Institutional Services offers corporations, institutions, government entities and nonprofits the expertise to design a solid investment strategy. We provide customized solutions to help you meet your objectives.
- Help to define investment goals
- Guidance in selecting appropriate asset allocation
- Active portfolio management
- Safekeeping of assets and comprehensive reporting
Sterling Capital Management can help your organization maximize the productivity of your assets using cutting-edge analytical tools and a broad array of investment solutions. We tailor your investment strategy around your investment goals and objectives.
Your portfolio is built by a dedicated portfolio manager selected for the quality and consistency of their work as well as for their familiarity with organizations like yours. Your manager guides you through each stage of the investment process, including:
- Investment policy development and review
- Asset allocation strategy
- Investment research and selection
- Portfolio construction
- Diversification among multiple asset classes
- Ongoing portfolio evaluation
- 24/7 online account management through TAMLink®
- Sterling Capital Management LLC is a registered investment adviser founded in 1970. Sterling is dedicated to providing clients with outstanding service in achieving their investment goals. By delivering on this commitment, the firm has grown to serve many sophisticated and individual investors.
- Independently-operated separate subsidiary of BB&T Corp., one of the nation's largest financial services holding companies–relationship formed in 2005.
- Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, with offices in Atlanta, GA; Raleigh, NC; Washington, DC; Richmond and Virginia Beach, VA; and San Francisco, CA.
- More than $44 billion1 in assets under management overseen by 99 investment and client service professionals.
- Provides investment management services to a diversified group of clients, including corporate, public, private, healthcare, endowment, foundation, insurance and sub-advisory, and management investment pools in 40 states and 9 countries worldwide.
- Provides a full range of customized and mutual fund managed investment solutions for its clients through taxable and tax exempt fixed income portfolios, multi-class equity portfolios, and open architecture solutions through the Advisory Research Center.