BB&T offers a number of lease and loan options. When you finance, rather than purchase outright, your working capital remains available for other business opportunities. The use of your equipment can also help you generate revenue to cover your payments.
If you choose a loan option, your terms can be set to correspond with the life of your asset, and your repayment schedule can be structured to fit your cash flow. Leasing equipment can be a cost-effective alternative to a loan. It may be the right option if you do not want to own equipment that may become obsolete quickly.
- Fixed rates for the complete term
- Loan and lease programs tailored to meet your company's needs
- Lease terms structured to comply with your company's accounting or tax regulations1
- Tax advantages1
- Full range of financing options—capital leases, loans, equipment finance agreements, terminal rental-adjustment clause leases, and operating and fair market value leases
- The expertise and experience of BB&T—30 years helping companies in the Southeast