Now it's personal.
Design a card that best reflects you.
Designing a debit card is fun and easy with BB&T. Choose from a variety of gallery images or use your own photo to personalize your card. Fees may apply.1
All fields are required except those marked (optional).
For assistance, please call 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228).
What You'll Need
- An image in jpg, png or gif format if you’d like to upload your own image or a profile picture.
- One of the following if you are a BB&T client:
- Online banking user ID and password
- Social Security number and either your debit card number, account number or Design Code
- All of the following if you need to open a checking account: Social Security number, address, government-issued ID, check or card for opening deposit
- If I already have a debit card, will it be
replaced by the new card that I design?
Yes. If you already have a debit card, it will be replaced with your personalized card. If you have multiple debit cards, you will be able to choose which card is replaced. Designing a new card will generate a new debit card number.
- Can I design a card for my business
Yes. As a business owner you can design a card for yourself and additional cards for your employees. Designing a new card is free, while replacing an existing card with a personalized card will incur a $5 fee.
- Is there any cost associated with designing a
Card design is free for personal cardholders designing a new card, or an existing card if it has not already been replaced during the current four-year cycle. Otherwise, a replacement card is $5. Card design is free for business cardholders designing a new card. Replacing an existing business debit card with a personalized card will incur a $5 fee.
Helpful Ideas for Your Image
If you're wondering what personal image you should upload, consider these ideas:
- Classic family photo
- Beautiful vacation spot
- Picture of your pet
- Your favorite collectible
- Personal painting