BB&T Association Services is committed to providing convenient payment options for you. Go green and save time with electronic payment options.
Pay now online
To make a one-time payment today, use our BB&T Online Payment System(opens in a new tab).
Your homeowners association must be enrolled in our online payment service. (If your association isn't enrolled, you'll receive a pop-up message when you enter your payment information.)
Your online payment options:
- Pay by credit or debit card—Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover® Disclosure 1
- Pay by eCheck with a one-time electronic funds transfer by ACH debit from your checking or savings account from any US financial institution. No convenience fee is charged for payments made by eCheck.
Pay automatically with Association Pay (ACH)
With BB&T Association Pay (ACH), you can have recurring payments debited directly from your checking or savings account held at any US financial institution.
Here’s how to get started:
- Enroll online in BB&T Association Pay (ACH)(opens in a new tab). Your homeowners association must be enrolled in our Online Payment System. (If your association isn't enrolled, you'll receive a pop-up message when you enter your payment information.)
- Enroll by mail or fax by completing the Association Pay enrollment form in your coupon book or billing statement, or following the instructions in this generic enrollment form (PDF).
Pay with bill pay
Save time and money by scheduling your association payment through your bank's bill pay service or other online payment bill pay processor. Please refer to your Association Services coupon book or statement for important instructions on using an online bill pay service.
Ensure your online bill pay setup reflects the following:
Payee Name: Association Name
Payee Address: PO Box 628207, Orlando, FL 32862-8207
Payee Phone: 888-722-6669
Account Number: On each scheduled payment, use the bill pay account number that appears on your association payment coupon. Do not add any other letters, numbers or identifying words in the account number area.
Pay at a BB&T branch
We have more than 2,100 branches to serve you. Take your Association Services coupon along with your payment to any BB&T location near you.
Need help finding us? Locate the nearest BB&T branch.
Pay by mail
Mail your payment with coupon to:
PO Box 628207
Orlando, FL 32862-8207
- Do not mail cash.
- You must include an Association Services coupon with every payment.
- Make checks payable to the legal name of your homeowners association.
- Write your Bill Pay Number (located on your payment coupon) on your check.
- Write "US Funds" on Canadian checks that are to be processed in US funds.
Need more information?
Ready to get started?
All debit cards issued by a US financial institution will incur a flat $4.95 convenience fee. All credit cards will incur a convenience fee of 2.95% of the payment transaction amount. The convenience fee incurred on debit cards issued by a non-US financial institution varies. Your exact convenience fee on all credit and debit card transactions will be displayed to you before you submit your payment.
The information provided is not intended to be legal, tax, or financial advice. BB&T hopes you find this information useful but we cannot guarantee that it is accurate, up to date, or appropriate for your situation. Financial calculators are provided to assist you in estimating the approximate costs associated with any bank activity. Your actual costs may vary. You should consult with a qualified attorney or financial advisor to understand how the law applies to your particular circumstances or for financial information specific to your personal or business situation.
Loans are subject to credit approval.
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.