Best if you
- Have high monthly checking balances and transaction activity
- Need a suite of cash management solutions like ACH Origination, Information Reporting, Fraud Prevention, Wire services, BB&T OnSite Deposit℠—a remote deposit solution—and many others
- Access to premium online banking, BB&T CashManager OnLine and cash management solutions
- Enjoy no-fee monthly analysis statement with detailed information on all cash management transactions
- Make business purchases convenient and rewarding with a BB&T business credit card Disclosure 1
- Get next-business-day funding with credit and debit card processing Disclosure 2
- Reduce or eliminate service charges with a competitive monthly earnings credit rate
- Get an earnings credit allowance based on account balances
- Ability to combine multiple BB&T Business Analyzed Checking accounts for consolidated service fees and analysis
BB&T CashManager OnLine
Access your company's full financial picture
CashManager OnLine gives you the control you need to improve cash flow, complete transactions efficiently and make more informed decisions.
No matter what type of business you operate, being on top of your finances sits firmly at the top of the priority list. Which in today's fast paced marketplace, means you need to be able to see your business' full financial picture anytime anywhere.
With the advanced tools provided by BB&T CashManager OnLine, you'll be able to improve cash flow and complete transactions more quickly. But most importantly, you'll be empowered with control, control of your company's cash flow through added efficiency with payables, and better insight into your receivables. Control of your decisions based on real time knowledge of your company's current working capital position, which will put you in better control of your business' future, too.
CashManager OnLine lets you see critical day-to-day information on-demand. Never again will you have to wonder if a deposit was made to a particular location or if a buyer paid an invoice. BB&T CashManager OnLine also gives you greater control of your assets with flexible payment types, including account transfers, ACH payments, and wire transfers in just a couple of clicks. We understand that time is money, which is why CashManager OnLine is designed to save you both.
What's more, CashManager OnLine gives you that peace of mind that your accounts are safe and secure. Automatic alerts inform you of pending or suspect transactions. Plus, features like user entitlements give you the flexibility to delegate financial responsibilities to employees while still maintaining control.
Information, access, control, safety, BB&T CashManager OnLine gives you all of the tools to centralize the administration of your business cash accounts. And unlike any other commercial online banking option, CashManager OnLine comes with the personal attention and service business owners have come to expect from BB&T. We give you the one on one attention you deserve, and work with you to understand your business goals, and help you get the most out of your experience. BB&T CashManager OnLine.
Features and benefits
CashManager OnLine includes advanced reporting, payment and transaction tools.
- Easy account monitoring – View accounts, make payments, transfer funds and prevent fraud
- Convenient notifications – Get text or email alerts about important account activities
- Optional payment services – Move your money quickly with same-day ACH payments
- CashManager OnLine Mobile App – Access most popular features whether you're in the office or on the road
Ready to get started?
Ready to get started?
Not convinced that Business Analyzed Checking is right for you?
Select your state
For a complete list of account fees, see our Business Services Pricing Guide (PDF).
See our Commercial Bank Services Agreement (PDF) for more information.
Learn more about your account, including fees and ways you can avoid them.
Business credit cards are subject to business type and credit approval.
BB&T Merchant Services are subject to business type and credit approval. A BB&T Merchant Services qualifying transaction is a payment card settlement (e.g., Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®) from a BB&T Merchant account deposited to a linked BB&T checking account at least once during the monthly statement cycle.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.