Business Analyzed Checking
Best if you
- Have high monthly checking balances and transaction activity
- Need a suite of cash management solutions like ACH Origination, Information Reporting, Fraud Prevention, Wire services, BB&T OnSite DepositSM—a remote deposit solution—and many others
- Access to premium online banking, BB&T CashManager OnLine and cash management solutions
- Enjoy no-fee monthly analysis statement with detailed information on all cash management transactions
- Make business purchases convenient and rewarding with a BB&T business credit card1
- Get next-business-day funding with credit and debit card processing2
- Reduce or eliminate service charges with a competitive monthly earnings credit rate
- Get an earnings credit allowance based on account balances
- Ability to combine multiple BB&T Public Fund Analyzed Checking accounts for consolidated service fees and analysis
BB&T CashManager OnLine
Access your company's full financial picture
CashManager OnLine gives you the control you need to improve cash flow, complete transactions efficiently and make more informed decisions.
Features and benefits
CashManager OnLine includes advanced reporting, payment and transaction tools.
- Easy account monitoring – View accounts, make payments, transfer funds and prevent fraud
- Convenient notifications – Get text or email alerts about important account activities
- Optional payment services – Move your money quickly with same-day ACH payments
- CashManager OnLine Mobile App – Access most popular features whether you're in the office or on the road
Optimize your company's liquidity, make sound investments for the future and reduce your financial risks with an array of treasury management options.
See all the options and benefits offered by BB&T Merchant Services.
Link your BB&T checking account to another BB&T account to potentially avoid overdraft and returned item fees.
Money market accounts and CDs
Earn interest on your savings with a variety of account options.
Ready to get started?
Not convinced that Business Analyzed Checking is right for you?