Best if you
- Are a growing commercial enterprise with moderate-to-high checking and cash management activity
- Need a solution that simplifies banking with a collection of banking and treasury services at an affordable, easy-to-understand monthly pricing with the option to avoid monthly maintenance fees
- Get 1,000 free transactions and up to $50,000 in cash processing per statement cycle
- Receive four incoming domestic wires at no charge
- Get BB&T CashManager OnLine®, our premium online banking service, at no charge with this account. You'll have access to information reporting (with previous day and current day information) Disclosure 1 .
- Get ACH origination including same-day ACH from CashManager OnLine® with no monthly maintenance fee Disclosure 2
- Get two additional qualifying Disclosure 3 business checking accounts with no monthly account maintenance fee
Avoid the $75 monthly maintenance fee with the following qualifier each statement cycle:
- $75,000 average monthly balance in Commercial Suite Checking account
BB&T CashManager OnLine
Access your company's full financial picture
CashManager OnLine gives you the control you need to improve cash flow, complete transactions efficiently and make more informed decisions.
Features and benefits
CashManager OnLine includes advanced reporting, payment and transaction tools.
- Easy account monitoring – View accounts, make payments, transfer funds and prevent fraud
- Convenient notifications – Get text or email alerts about important account activities
- Optional payment services – Move your money quickly with same-day ACH payments
- CashManager OnLine Mobile App – Access most popular features whether you're in the office or on the road
What you'll need to open an account
Here's all the information you'll need to open your account online or in a branch. Please note: You'll need this information for each of your business owners, beneficial owners (25% stake or more), and authorized signers. Learn more about the requirements for opening a business account
For the organization
- Federal Tax ID
- Legal business name
- "Doing business as" name, if applicable
- Business incorporation details and issue date
- State registrations, if applicable
- Business address (both physical and mailing addresses)
- Stock or ticker symbol, if publicly traded
For business owners
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Social Security or Tax ID number
- A copy of your government-issued ID (See details about the requirements for your government-issued ID)
- Business title (Controlling Person only)
- Ownership percentage (Beneficial Owners only)
Opening your account at a branch? Before your visit, please complete the Beneficial Ownership Certification (PDF).
Opening your account online? You'll be able to enter the required information in your application.
Ready to get started?
Looking to add more checking accounts?
Additional checking accounts may help your company reach its goals.
Select your state
For a complete list of account fees, see our Business Services Pricing Guide (PDF).
See our Commercial Bank Services Agreement (PDF) for more information.
Learn more about your account, including fees and ways you can avoid them.
Account and transaction limits apply. See pricing guide for details.
ACH origination is subject to business type and credit approval. Other ACH Origination fees apply. Please talk with a BB&T Payment Consultant to determine the best option and pricing for your business needs.
Qualifying accounts are Business Value 500 and or Business Analyzed Checking.
No-fee credit card feature does not include the Spectrum Travel Rewards for Business credit card.
Subject to approval. Only accounts funding to a BB&T deposit account will receive next-morning funds availability. Next-morning funds availability for business days only; Friday, Saturday and Sunday batches will be available on Monday mornings.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.