Best if you
- Are a growing commercial enterprise with moderate-to-high checking and cash management activity
- Need a solution that simplifies banking with a collection of banking and treasury services at an affordable, easy-to-understand monthly pricing with the option to avoid monthly maintenance fees
- Get 1,000 free transactions and up to $50,000 in cash processing per statement cycle
- Receive four incoming domestic wires at no charge
- Get Digital Treasury, our premium online banking service, at no charge with this account. You'll have access to information reporting (with previous day and current day information) Disclosure 1 .
- Get ACH origination, including same-day ACH from Digital Treasury with no monthly maintenance fee Disclosure 2
- OnSite Deposit Essentials Package with no monthly maintenance fee Disclosure 3
- Fraud Solutions with no monthly maintenance fee Disclosure 3
- ACH Positive Pay OR
- Check Payee Positive Pay from CashManager OnLine
- Get two additional qualifying Disclosure 4 business checking accounts with no monthly account maintenance fee
Avoid the $75 monthly maintenance fee with the following qualifier each statement cycle:
- $75,000 average monthly balance in Commercial Suite Checking account
BB&T Digital Treasury
VO: Digital Treasury.
VO: Get ready to experience best-in-class user experience, easy-to-use tools, personalized workspace, enhanced information reporting, streamlined payments, and multilayered security to protect your information and systems.
Best-in-Class User Experience:
VO: We’ve eliminated unnecessary steps and updated the design and navigation of the program’s interface. No need for second guessing, clear direction and simple navigation guides you through the process.
VO: Stop trying to adjust your needs to fit the system, get the tools that meet your needs. Digital Treasury’s powerful, flexible tools such as the new Import and Contact Center, can accommodate a wider array of client needs and services.
VO: Spend less time searching and more time getting work done. Your dashboard and workspaces are fully customizable thanks to widgets that can be easily added, removed, rearranged, or resized.
Enhanced Information Reporting:
VO: Get your information in real-time and create dynamic and customizable list views with our new, powerful reporting experience. Plus, you now have access to industry-leading data retention and history.
VO: Digital Treasury’s new payment management tool has a streamlined and centralized interface. Now you can initiate your payments in one, consolidated place — regardless of payment type.
VO: Know your account is protected with multiple levels of security. Digital Treasury’s security controls safeguard your confidential financial information, and offers tools to detect, mitigate, and prevent fraud for your business.
VO: This intuitive, customizable program makes it even easier to manage your commercial banking needs, streamline your processes, and take your business to the next level.
VO: To get started, contact your Relationship Manager or Treasury Consultant today.
Interested in more detail?
What you'll need to open an account
Here's all the information you'll need to open your account online or in a branch. Please note: You'll need this information for each of your business owners, beneficial owners (25% stake or more), and authorized signers. Learn more about the requirements for opening a business account
For the organization
- Federal Tax ID
- Legal business name
- "Doing business as" name, if applicable
- Business incorporation details and issue date
- State registrations, if applicable
- Business address (both physical and mailing addresses)
- Stock or ticker symbol, if publicly traded
For business owners
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Social Security or Tax ID number
- A copy of your government-issued ID (See details about the requirements for your government-issued ID)
- Business title (Controlling Person only)
- Ownership percentage (Beneficial Owners only)
Opening your account at a branch? Before your visit, please complete the Beneficial Ownership Certification (PDF).
Opening your account online? You'll be able to enter the required information in your application.
Ready to get started?
Looking to add more checking accounts?
Additional checking accounts may help your company reach its goals.
Select your state
For a complete list of account fees, see our Business Services Pricing Guide (PDF).
See our Commercial Bank Services Agreement (PDF) for more information.
Learn more about your account, including fees and ways you can avoid them.
Account and transaction limits apply. See pricing guide for details.
ACH origination is subject to business type and credit approval. Other ACH Origination fees apply. Please talk with a BB&T Payment Consultant to determine the best option and pricing for your business needs.
Other fees apply. Please talk with a BB&T Payment Consultant to determine the best option and pricing for your business needs. Requires set up through BB&T Treasury Consultant.
Qualifying accounts are Business Value 500 and or Business Analyzed Checking.
No-fee credit card feature does not include the Spectrum Travel Rewards for Business credit card.
Subject to approval. Only accounts funding to a BB&T deposit account will receive next-morning funds availability. Next-morning funds availability for business days only; Friday, Saturday and Sunday batches will be available on Monday mornings.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.