Choose your preferred level of access and reporting capabilities
As a cardholder, owner or administrator, you'll have access to a standard suite of card management tools, specifically set up for your level of access.
Need a more fully featured cost allocation and expense management tool? Visa IntelliLink is the perfect add-on.
Credit card management—included with your card account
Manage your company's business, corporate or purchasing cards from any desktop or mobile device.
All the standard features of BB&T eZBusiness are included with your commercial credit card.
- Access individual account information online
- Review 18 months of transaction history
- Enjoy same-day credit for payments made before 5 pm ET
- Sign up for email alerts to help manage your accounts
- View your last 12 monthly paper statements
- Export transaction information for use with your financial software program
Registered administrators enjoy across-the-board account management and analysis.
- Make payments
- Monitor and maintain credit limits
- Request new cards for existing accounts
- Close any specific cardholder's account
- Review 18 months of detailed transaction history for all cardholders
- View any account activity reports
- View the last 12 monthly paper statements for any account
- Export any transaction information for use with your financial software program
To register as a company/program administrator, call BB&T Bankcard Client Services at 800-397-1253, Monday through Saturday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm ET.
Add Visa IntelliLink for more robust reporting and management capabilities
Visa IntelliLink provides reporting and full-featured cost allocation/expense management in a single, integrated offering that includes:
- Dashboard management and flexible reporting tools for quick snapshots of key information
- Email alerts for cardholders and commercial program managers to signal key events such as approvals, availability of reports or statements, and reaching program thresholds
- Self-service interactive reports with accommodating filters and sort options to answer specific questions
- Options for extending capabilities beyond payments, including travel booking integration
- Extensive expense management capabilities, including compliance triggers, multi-level transaction data and direct ERP integration
- Integration of non-card spend to support sourcing analytics across the entire accounts payable function
- Card transaction information based on previous-day posted transactions
Ready to get started?
Log in or enroll in BB&T eZBusiness.
BB&T Client Services
Business credit cards are subject to business type and credit approval.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.