Best if you
- Have a large number of corporate associates who frequently travel and entertain for business, incurring expenses such as hotels, car rentals and restaurants
- Value the capability to control individual spending and credit limits
- Want to leverage electronic employee expense reporting workflows with automated cost allocation
- Need data file integration with major travel and accounting software systems
- The convenience of Visa acceptance at more than 30 million locations worldwide
- Dedicated client service center
- Emergency cash, card and ticket replacement, and transportation assistance
- $250,000 travel accident insurance coverage
- Auto rental insurance covering cardholders against theft or damage
- Lost luggage assistance
- Fraud monitoring to identify suspicious activity and card alerts to notify cardholders
- No annual fee, per card fee or card implementation fee
- Low annual percentage rate (APR)
- Flexible billing and payment options
Not convinced yet?
The BB&T Visa Corporate Card includes a number of additional features plus convenient online access tools.
Enjoy added security
- Guard against unauthorized credit card use with the Visa® Zero Liability policy(opens in a new tab) Disclosure 1
- Add an extra layer of security with fraud monitoring—we'll call or text you if we suspect suspicious activity
- Use your Visa Corporate Card at chip-enabled terminals for enhanced fraud protection
Manage card activity with ease
Empower your employees with unlimited, no-cost cards and easily oversee transactions with BB&T eZBusiness.
- Convenient and secure access to BB&T eZBusiness from your computer or mobile device Disclosure 2
- Monitor and manage employee cards
- Real-time feature functionality available, including modifying card limits, adding or closing cards, maintaining card restrictions, and much more
- Add optional monitoring and reporting tools capable of tracking and reporting data regarding commercial card usage on local and international levels
Ready to get started?
Questions about your existing credit card account?
Contact us with questions or to request assistance.
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. See Visa Commercial Card Guide to Benefits (PDF) for further details.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.
Commercial credit cards are subject to business type and credit approval.
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.