BB&T and SunTrust are now Truist
Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Learn more.about the merger between BB&T and SunTrust (moves focus)
Best if you
- Have a large number of everyday purchases such as office supplies, travel expenses and meals
- Want to simplify your company's expenses and cash flow
- The convenience of Visa acceptance at more than 30 million locations worldwide
- 6,500 BB&T Business Rewards bonus points after first purchase within 90 days Disclosure 1
- One rewards point for every $1 spent
- Unlimited rewards points that don't expire for 5 years
- Online access(opens in a new tab) to conveniently manage, view and redeem your points
- No-cost employee cards
- Overdraft protection services on up to two qualified business deposit accounts
- No annual or per card fees Disclosure 2
- 0% introductory annual percentage rate (APR) for 6 months on purchases and balance transfers Disclosure 3
- Variable APRs currently ranging from 11.15% to 13.15% Disclosure 3
- As of April 1, 2021, Truist will only offer the Visa Signature Business Card for credit lines up to $100,000
Not convinced yet?
The BB&T Visa Signature Business credit card includes a number of additional features plus convenient online access.
Enjoy added security
- Guard against unauthorized credit card use with the Visa® Zero Liability policy(opens in a new tab) Disclosure 4
- Add an extra layer of security with fraud monitoring—we'll call you if we suspect suspicious activity
- Use your Visa Signature Business credit card at chip-enabled terminals for enhanced fraud protection
Manage card activity with ease
Empower your employees with unlimited, no-cost cards and easily oversee transactions with BB&T eZBusiness.
- Convenient and secure access to BB&T eZBusiness from your computer or mobile device Disclosure 5
- Monitor and manage employee cards
- Real-time feature functionality available, including modifying card limits, adding or closing cards, maintaining card restrictions, and much more
- Review 18 months of transaction history
Ready to get started?
Questions about your existing credit card account?
Contact us with questions or to request assistance.
Please refer to the BB&T Business Rewards Program terms and conditions for details.
The BB&T Visa Signature Business Credit Card annual percentage rate (APR) for purchases and balance transfers is 0% for 6 months. After that, the APR is determined by adding 7.9% to 9.9% to prime rate. Prime rate is currently 3.25% as of September 1, 2021.
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. See Visa Signature Business Guide to Benefits (PDF) for further details.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.
Business credit cards are subject to business type and credit approval.
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.