Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS)
When you deposit a large amount with us, we'll place your funds into CDs issued by other banks in the the CDARS® Network in increments under the standard FDIC insurance maximum, making both principal and interest eligible for FDIC coverage.
CDARS is an ideal program for organizations and individuals, including:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Public fund managers
- Financial advisors
- Credit unions
Advantages of CDARS include:
- Access to multimillion-dollar FDIC insurance coverage, including the principal and interest of large deposits
- Daily compounding interest
- A set maturity date
- A single consolidated account statement for all funds
By working directly with BB&T, you can eliminate:
- Time spent managing multiple bank relationships
- The effort of manually consolidating monthly statements
- Time spent administering various interest rates per maturity
- The need to monitor changing collateral on an ongoing basis
- Time spent organizing interest disbursements from various sources
Commercial checking accounts
Choose from a variety of checking account options to fit your needs.
Commercial credit cards
Enjoy a BB&T business credit card with competitive rates and flexible cash back options.
Ready to get started?
Not convinced that CDARS is right for you?