Simplify your payroll process so you can go about your business
Full service payroll
Let ADP handle your payroll so you can get back to business
- Easily preview and verify your payroll data before processing
- Access your payroll information from any device
- Get 24/7 access to trained, experienced payroll professionals
- File your taxes with a full range of reporting, management and support services
- Give employees access to view and change their payroll and direct deposit online or via mobile device
- Use ZipRecruiter® to instantly post your job to more than 100 top job sites with just one click
- Take advantage of HR support, including custom job descriptions, background checks, time and labor tracking, and more
MyLink® Payroll Card
Reduce payroll expenses and increase employee direct deposit participation
Give your employees 24/7 access to their pay.
- Compatible with any payroll processor
- Reduce check printing, processing and distribution costs
- Eliminate the cost and frustration associated with lost or stolen paychecks
- Timely delivery of pay to employees
- Immediate access to pay upon deposit
- Valid anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted—in store or online
- Cash withdrawals conveniently available at any BB&T branch or ATM
- Free mobile app and online account access with U by BB&T
- Cardholders are protected by FDIC Insurance and Visa's Zero Liability Policy Disclosure 1
Ready to get started?
The Visa® Zero Liability Policy(opens in a new tab) covers US issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify BB&T immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your cardholder agreement.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.
ADP is a registered trademark of ADP, LLC.
BB&T Payroll Services Corporation is a subsidiary of BB&T Corporation.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.