ADP® Disclosure 1 full service payroll streamlines payroll processing, providing solutions to help you:
- Preview and verify cash required before processing payroll
- Pay employees by direct deposit, check or prepaid debit card
- Offer employees online and mobile access to their wage and earnings statements
- Manage payroll on the ADP Mobile Payroll Application for Android™ Disclosure 2 or Apple®Footnote Disclosure 3 devices Disclosure 4 Footn
- Import payroll data to QuickBooks Disclosure 5 Footnote, Disclosure 6 for online reporting
- Get help from trained, experienced payroll professionals available 24/7
Tax & compliance
We'll help you file taxes Disclosure 7 Footne correctly and on time.
- Federal, state and local income taxes calculated, deposited and filed automatically
- Support when taxing agencies question the deposits or returns we file for you
- Unemployment insurance, Social Security and Medicare tax management
- Year-end W-2 and 1099 reporting
- Prompt new-hire reporting
Our partnership with ADP includes HR support to help you take the guesswork out of managing your employees and finding new ones.
- One-click function with ZipRecruiter® Disclosure 8 to instantly post positions to 100 of the top job boards
- Custom job descriptions to help identify job candidates
- Background checks to help you make informed hiring decisions
- A comprehensive, professional-quality employee handbook created in a few simple steps
- Time and labor, tracked efficiently and accurately and integrated into your payroll system
- Online library of resources for quick access to HR forms and documents
- Access to certified HR professionals to answer your questions
Ready to get started?
Not convinced full service payroll is right for you?
ADP is a registered trademark of ADP, LLC.
Android and the Android logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
Intuit®, Quicken® and QuickBooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. BB&T online banking, which can be accessed through Intuit's Quicken and QuickBooks software, is owned by BB&T, not Intuit.
A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.
ZipRecruiter® is a registered trademark of ZipRecruiter, Inc.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.