A simple and secure solution for you and your employees
The BB&T MyLink® payroll card can help reduce your payroll expenses and provide your employees with a faster, easier and more secure way to access their pay. It works like a debit card, eliminates the costs associated with using checks and makes it simple for employees to track spending.
- Immediate and 24/7 access to pay
- Visa® signature and PIN point-of-sale acceptance, online and in stores
- ATM withdrawals and cash back at many stores
- Cash advances at any BB&T branch
- Free balance inquiries at ATMs, over the phone and online Disclosure 1
- 24-hour telephone customer service in multiple languages
- Free online account access via web browser and mobile app
- Compatible with any payroll processing system
- Increase direct deposit participation
- Reduce check printing, processing and distribution costs
- Eliminate the cost and frustration associated with lost or stolen paychecks
- Timely delivery of pay to employees
- Simple enrollment process, including marketing and collateral materials
- All cardholder risk is assumed by BB&T
- Toll-free client support and training
- Immediate access to pay upon deposit
- No check cashing fees
- No risk of paper checks being lost or stolen
- Funds are protected by FDIC and Visa Zero Liability(opens in a new tab)
- Valid anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted—in store, online and at ATMs
- 24/7 access to funds
- Free online and mobile banking with bill payment
- Comes with U by BB&T to manage accounts, monitor credit score, set budgets, track spending and get account notifications
Ready to get started?
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.