Get insurance coverage for every aspect of your business
BB&T insurance products and services are provided by McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., the sixth-largest insurance broker in the nation and the world. As a McGriff client, you'll benefit from our consultative style that informs the products and services we'll recommend to best align with your needs.
Bonding and Surety Services
Maximize your surety credit and simplify the bonding process
- Get underwriting for a broad spectrum of risks in the surety marketplace
- Benefit from our state-of-the-art software and vast network of brokers
- Leverage our industry knowledge to help you assess risk and take advantage of bonding opportunities
Implement a plan that protects your business and employees
- Get coverage tailored to the nature of your business
- Benefit from comprehensive risk assessment services
- Choose from various coverage options depending on your risk, budget and desired coverage
Protect your business property and its physical assets from damage or loss
- Safeguard your business property and its contents from loss, theft or damage
- Shield yourself from business interruption, loss of income or loss of the use of your property
Protect your business from liability risk in the case of accident or injury
- Get guidance on the amount and type of liability insurance you need
- Purchase standalone coverage or make it part of your business owner's policy
- Take preventive steps to lower the potential cost of claims
Get the vehicle insurance coverage you need, all from one source
- Get customized, safety-focused insurance coverage
- Choose from a broad range of affordable coverage for public and business auto and trucking
- Enjoy hassle-free claim service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Business Succession Planning
Preserve the successful operation of your business by preparing for changes in personnel or ownership
- Purchase life insurance for key employee(s)
- Implement a buy-sell agreement to govern the sale of a business if a co-owner dies or leaves the business
Alternative Risk Transfer
Receive focused alternative risk transfer expertise, consulting and program management
- Identify the most suitable Captive structure to benefit your business
- Receive guidance in setting up Captives and vendor selection
Protect your bottom line against international risks
- Identify and manage risks as you navigate foreign customs and practices
- Receive guidance on international brokerage and underwriting
Ready to get started?
Contact us with questions or comments.
Talk with a McGriff agent.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., and McGriff Seibels & Williams, Inc., are subsidiaries of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Investments and insurance products and services are: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC-INSURED • NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK • NOT INSURED BY ANY STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.