Make international trade part of your strategy for success
BB&T international specialists can help your company capitalize on the opportunities and address the challenges of international trade. A member of an extensive network of global correspondent banks, we offer a full range of services and strategic support to expedite your trade transactions, finance your exports, help you reduce trade risks, and mitigate foreign exchange exposure.
Manage, buy and sell foreign currencies through our corporate traders or online
- Use a highly secure online trading platform
- Get assistance from specialists in buying and selling foreign currencies
- Hold foreign currency deposit accounts
- Take advantage of personalized hedging strategies and common sense market guidance
- Send foreign currency wires globally (where permitted by law)
- Deposit or request checks and bank notes in foreign currencies
Import/export documentary services
Import and export goods to specification, on time, with no delays
- Protect international trade transactions with letters of credit (LCs) or documentary collections
- Benefit from having a confirming bank added to your export LCs
- Use our state-of-the-art TradeAssist web portal to manage your LCs or documentary collections
- Access to experienced associates who can provide you with assistance in structuring your trade transactions
Get financing and insurance to successfully conduct international trade transactions
- Secure financing to facilitate single or multiple export transactions
- Get protection against nonpayment by foreign buyers
- Offer competitive credit terms to foreign buyers with little risk
- Expand your borrowing capacity by using foreign receivables as collateral
- Take advantage of cost-effective financing options designed specifically for your business
BB&T Foreign Exchange Services has moved
As a result of the merger between BB&T and SunTrust, a new trading platform has been established to replace FXAccess.
Ready to get started?
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.