Full support for your trade transactions
BB&T offers expert advice and assistance to help you finance your export sales, get non-payment protection and use foreign receivables as collateral. We offer a variety of programs insured privately or through the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
Working Capital Guarantee
A Working Capital Guarantee is financing provided through the Export-Import Bank of the United States to facilitate single or multiple export transactions.
This type of financing may include these conditions:
- May be a revolving line of credit or transaction-specific
- Must be fully collateralized
- Allows a broad range of collateral
Export Credit Insurance
BB&T offers three short-term receivables financing programs, each one provided through the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
- Single Buyer Export Credit Insurance – Protects exporters when extending short-term credit to a single foreign buyer
- Small Business Export Credit Insurance – For companies doing business internationally that qualify under the Small Business Administration as a small business with export credit sales not exceeding $5 million
- Multi-Buyer Export Credit Insurance – For exporters selling goods to many different buyers; provided through private insurance carriers as well as the Export-Import Bank of the United States
Ready to get started?
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.