Full support for your trade transactions
BB&T offers expert advice and assistance to help you finance your export sales, get non-payment protection and use foreign receivables as collateral. We offer a variety of programs insured privately or through the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
Working Capital Guarantee
A Working Capital Guarantee is financing provided through the Export-Import Bank of the United States to facilitate single or multiple export transactions.
This type of financing may include these conditions:
- May be a revolving line of credit or transaction-specific
- Must be fully collateralized
- Allows a broad range of collateral
Export Credit Insurance
BB&T offers three short-term receivables financing programs, each one provided through the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
- Single Buyer Export Credit Insurance – Protects exporters when extending short-term credit to a single foreign buyer
- Small Business Export Credit Insurance – For companies doing business internationally that qualify under the Small Business Administration as a small business with export credit sales not exceeding $5 million
- Multi-Buyer Export Credit Insurance – For exporters selling goods to many different buyers; provided through private insurance carriers as well as the Export-Import Bank of the United States