Foundation and Endowment Services
How can BB&T Foundation and Endowment Services help my organization?
Our group partners with endowments, foundations and nonprofit organizations to address challenges, build capacity and create a lasting legacy. We offer administrative services such as processing and reporting, as well as investment advice and management to help you maximize the value of your assets.
We offer administrative and managerial services that allow you to remain focused on your organization's mission. Our specialized administrators provide the following services:
- Combined investment fund accounting
- Grant and gift processing
- Fund recordkeeping and custody
- Customized reporting
- Online account access through TAMLink®
- Charitable gift annuity scenarios, contracts and recordkeeping
- Charitable remainder trust management and tax preparation
So that you can continue to make a difference, we provide solutions that enable you to make the most of your financial assets. Our experienced team guides you through the following process:
- Developing an appropriate investment policy and creating an investment framework
- Designing an investment plan to meet your needs and the needs of your donors
- Managing your portfolio to ensure funds are available when you need them
- Reviewing investment performance
Investment management services
We help you protect and grow your financial resources while fulfilling your mission. We employ proven investment principles and processes using state-of-the-art technology. We offer:
- Investment management and allocation
- Independent performance measurement
- Regular meetings with your board's investment or finance committee
- Investment and spending policy monitoring and support
Choose a checking account, money market account, CD or credit card that's right for your commercial business.
Choose from comprehensive financial services to meet your company's needs.
Investment and trust services
Protect your assets and make the most of your finances with trust and investment options.