Get the financing you need with a full range of lending options
Expand your business, renovate facilities, obtain equipment, increase cash flow, decrease risk and gain a competitive edge.
Finance equipment, facilities, real estate, business acquisitions and more
We offer a variety of lending options for businesses and institutions, including:
- Commercial term loans
- Working capital solutions
- Commercial real estate financing
- Equipment financing
- Health care practice solutions
- Agribusiness lending
- Export financing
- Governmental financing
Dealer financial services
Benefit from our nationwide network and the personal service of local lenders
Choose from the following selection of quality financing options:
- Dealer finance
- Dealer commercial services
- Portfolio acquisition services
- Nationwide indirect lending programs
- Recreational lending
Mortgage warehouse lending
Deliver for your clients with services created especially for mortgage bankers
Benefit from a wide range of options, expert advice and superior client service, including:
- More than 20 years of experience in mortgage warehouse lending
- A dedicated relationship manager and sales and service officer team
- A competitive, LIBOR-based pricing model with no hidden or add-on fees, and no delivery or settlement fees
Match your clients' needs with the right opportunities
We make it easy for you to grow your business as you find the right loans to match your clients' needs and opportunities. We provide:
- Agency, government, and jumbo portfolio products
- Multiple delivery options, including best efforts flow and mandatory
- More than 20 years of experience in correspondent lending
- Contiguous US coverage with dedicated relationship sales managers
Ready to get started?
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
BB&T Equipment Finance is a wholly owned subsidiary of Branch Banking and Trust Company.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.