Flexible lending options for businesses and institutions
Whether you have immediate needs or are looking to capitalize on expansion opportunities, BB&T has the industry knowledge and expertise to offer financing that works to your advantage.
Commercial term loans
Purchase owner-occupied real estate, equipment and more with great rates and flexible structures
- All loans are serviced by commercial lenders who work with you to understand your business needs
- Repayment can be structured according to your cash flow
- Loan terms can be set to correspond with the life of the asset
- Flexible collateral options are available
Working capital solutions
Get a flexible line of credit secured by your accounts receivable and/or inventory
- Finance working capital needs for growth and expansion
- Purchase raw materials or finished goods
- Cover work-in-process costs or finance-extended payment terms to your buyers overseas
Commercial real estate financing
Finance commercial and residential construction, land acquisition and more
- Flexible lending options to meet your specific property needs
- Loans, lines of credit and additional options for business development
- Wide range of residential building financing available
Preserve your working capital by leasing or financing your equipment
- Full range of financing options, including capital leases, loans, equipment finance agreements, terminal rental-adjustment clause leases, and operating and fair-market-value leases
- Financing specialists well-versed in both the tax and accounting treatments of larger transactions
- Financing available for a wide range of items, including industrial, office and transportation equipment
Health care practice solutions
Get up to 100% financing and extended terms for physicians, dentists and veterinarians
- Purchase or refinance real estate
- Purchase equipment
- Acquire or buy into a practice
- Increase working capital
- Make leasehold improvements and renovations
- Refinance to consolidate existing debt
Expand your operation, restructure debt and increase working capital
- Loans can be structured on a revolving, seasonal or term basis
- Repayment can be structured to work with your cash flow
- Customized loans and solutions are available to meet your individual needs
Get financing and insurance to successfully conduct international trade transactions
- Secure financing to facilitate single or multiple export transactions
- Get protection against nonpayment by foreign buyers
- Offer competitive credit terms to foreign buyers with little risk
- Expand your borrowing capacity by using foreign receivables as collateral
- Take advantage of cost-effective financing options designed specifically for your business
Secure financing for renovations, facilities, infrastructure, equipment and more
- Municipalities and counties
- Water and sewer authorities
- Public colleges and universities
Expect a next-level partnership for your business's financial needs with BB&T
- Accounting firms
- Architectural and engineering firms
- Health care
- Law firms
- Transportation and logistics
- Wholesale distributor
Ready to get started?
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
BB&T Equipment Finance is a wholly owned subsidiary of Branch Banking and Trust Company.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.