Expand your business with flexible lines of credit
We have the expertise to analyze your situation and structure a custom solution for you.
A working capital line of credit is a flexible credit line secured by your accounts receivable and/or inventory. It can be used to help your company:
- Finance working capital needs for growth and expansion
- Purchase raw materials or finished goods
- Cover work-in-process costs or finance extended payment terms to your buyers overseas
Working capital lines of credit can help your business:
- Meet seasonal cash needs
- Improve receivables financing
- Improve inventory financing
- Meet short-term cash flow needs
Ready to get started?
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.