Working Capital Solutions
A working capital line of credit is a flexible credit line secured by your accounts receivable and/or inventory. It can be used to help your company:
- Finance working capital needs for growth and expansion
- Purchase raw materials or finished goods
- Cover work-in-process costs or finance extended payment terms to your buyers overseas
Working capital lines of credit can help your business:
- Meet seasonal cash needs
- Improve receivables financing
- Improve inventory financing
- Meet short-term cash flow needs
Choose from comprehensive financial services to meet your company's needs.
Choose a checking account, money market account, CD or credit card that's right for your commercial business.
Commercial credit cards
Enjoy a BB&T business credit card with competitive rates and flexible cash back options.