A partnership of trust
For more than 20 years, BB&T Correspondent Lending has offered exceptional service, competitive products and expert advice to help our partners succeed. We make it easy for you to grow your business as you find the right loans to match your clients' needs and opportunities.
We can provide your business with the funds you need to ensure cash flow, take advantage of market opportunities, and allow for continued growth. We offer:
- Best efforts flow
- Mandatory single loan
- Mandatory bid tape
- CorrAdvantage, a partnership program with Freddie Mac
We determine eligibility for delegated underwriting based on several factors that are considered during your company's application process. Please note that we do not provide sponsorships for Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or Veterans Administration (VA) loans.
- Delegated and non-delegated options (Agency and Jumbo products)
Product and pricing solutions
We have an array of products to help you structure effective programs and increase your productivity, including:
- Conventional mortgages – Conforming and super-conforming; fixed and adjustable rate
- Portfolio jumbo – Fixed and adjustable rate
- First-time homebuyer and affordable programs
- Government mortgages – FHA, VA and USDA products
- Odd-term amortization – 11 to 29-year terms
- Extended and long-term lock options
- Low-to-moderate income and CRA incentive pricing – In select markets
Ready to get started?
Talk with our team
Our relationship managers are ready to help you.
Request a callback or an email reply.
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval. Offer may not be combined with any other offer or campaign.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.