Through good times and challenging times alike, our presence in the auto financing business has never wavered—and that level of commitment makes a real difference to our auto dealer clients.
Our team is up to speed on today's industry trends and stands ready to handle all your financing needs. We can also provide strong references to prospective dealer clients. Get in touch with us(moves focus) today to get started.
- Floor plan refinancing
- Term financing
- Mortgage loans
- Capital loans
- Acquisition financing
- Floor plan lines of credit – Competitive-rate financing for new and used inventory, demos, rentals and service loaner vehicles—plus immediate financing for auction bidders
- Term financing – For construction projects, facility upgrades, equipment needs and acquisitions
- Commercial solutions – Combines the expertise of our bank partners in the areas of private client services, merchant services, treasury services and employee benefits
- Insurance – Open-lot insurance available through our affiliate company, McGriff Insurance Services
- Leadership – Opportunity to learn strategies to maximize performance today and ensure measurable success for the future through the Truist Leadership Institute(opens in a new tab)
Ready to get started?
Contact us with questions or to request assistance.
Contact your local Dealer Finance Lending Center.
Dealers: Call us for loan payoff information.
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.