BB&T Dealer Financial Services Portfolio Acquisition Group is the most active purchaser of auto loan portfolios in the United States.
Managed by Regional Acceptance Corporation Disclosure 1 (opens in a new tab) and backed by the strength and stability of BB&T, we move with speed and decisiveness to successfully navigate the purchase process for you.
BB&T gives you more opportunities to:
- Increase capital for originations and acquisitions
- Manage balance sheet concentrations and capital ratios
- Exit non-strategic lines of business
Our unmatched pricing and flexibility provides a:
- Competitive market-based pricing approach
- Full spectrum of portfolio pricing
- Strong, reliable funding source
Responsive, expert service gives you:
- Quick portfolio analysis and pricing turnaround
- An efficient due diligence process
- A dedicated team of experienced professionals
Ready to get started?
Contact us with questions or to request assistance.
By clicking any of these related links, you will leave BBT.com to visit a third-party website where the privacy and security policies of BB&T do not apply. BB&T is not responsible for the content, products or services that you may find there.
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Regional Acceptance Corporation, a subsidiary of BB&T Corporation.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.