Partnering with dedicated and experienced mortgage lending professionals ensures that you'll find the right match to your business needs and opportunities. You can trust us to provide the options, expert advice and superior client service to make the lending process flow smoothly for you.
We provide superior warehouse lending services nationwide. Our warehouse facilities are short-term credit facilities secured by real estate collateral that allow mortgage bankers to fund loans in their own names. We invite you to learn more about our advantages, services and pricing.
Being able to deliver when promised can mean the difference between keeping or losing clients. Our goal is simple—give you the tools you need to be successful.
- We've been in mortgage warehouse lending for 20 years
- We're a leader in syndicated facilities up to $500 million or more
- Our collateral products include agency, FHA, VA, USDA, state bonds, certain jumbo and super-jumbo residential 1st lien mortgage loans
We're competitive enough to earn your business with services including:
- Warehouse facilities up to $150 million or more
- Consideration of non-qualified mortgage loans as part of a larger line
- Covenants built to work with your business
Put more cash back into your business with our advance rates up to 100%, typically with no restricted or pledged cash required.
Our competitive, LIBOR-based pricing model has no hidden or add-on fees, and no delivery or settlement fees. You pay:
- Interest on the advance
- A per-loan fee and a wire fee
Talk with our team
Our relationship managers are ready to help you.
We work with committed internal business partners to help you grow your business and provide outstanding value and insight.
- BB&T Correspondent Lending – Purchases loans to reduce your warehouse pricing
- Payment Services – Offers treasury management products
- Corporate Trust – Documents custodial services for agency pools
- BB&T Capital Markets – Hedges lines
- BB&T Community Banks
As a trusted, federally insured institution, BB&T is able to provide superior warehouse lending services nationwide.
- We're well capitalized with tier 1 risk-based capital of 12% and total capital of 14% at the end the second quarter of 2017
- We're ranked No. 8 among US banks with $221 billion in assets and a market capital of $37 billion at the second quarter of 2017
- We've been in business since 1872
- We've been named one of the 2017 Best Banks in America by Forbes