Provide value above and beyond the competition
We partner with software resellers across a wide range of industries to bring our clients the best in quality and service with our Value Added Reseller (VAR) Program.
- Generous revenue sharing program
- Exposure to new source of referrals through our community banking network
- Peace of mind in partnering with a federally regulated bank that delivers what they promise
- Designated relationship and support manager
- Several third-party partnerships to help cover costs and make implementations run more smoothly
- Upfront incentives to help offset software and hardware costs
- Next-day funding for qualified merchants
- Multiple layers of support, including a specially trained team to support our partner clients
- Secure and cutting-edge solutions at affordable rates with a long-term relationship in mind
BB&T Merchant Assurance Program
Our goal is to give our merchants peace of mind in knowing we've tailored a solution to meet the evolving needs of their business.
Both technology and cardholder expectations are advancing at a more rapid pace than ever before. For that reason, we recommend a periodic review with our merchants to ensure they continue to have a fair and seamless payment experience while receiving the benefits of our solutions. This will ensure a long-term relationship and continued revenue stream for our partners.
Ready to work with a partner who understands your business?
BB&T Merchant Services are subject to business type and credit approval.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.