Our consultative approach
When it comes to managing your cash flow, you need reliable answers from experts who can create customized treasury solutions just for you. Through our long-standing consultative approach and expertise, we'll evaluate your organization and offer unique and tailored solutions.
Solutions to maximize the strengths of your business and improve your financial operations
- Streamline and automate your accounts payable process
- Maximize investment of available funds while reducing the risks of overdrafts
- Pay vendors and make other disbursements quickly and efficiently
Payment processing solutions to best suit your needs today and as your business grows
- Streamline the receivables process to save time and money and to improve your cash flow
- Reduce mail, processing and deposit delays to keep your business running smoothly
- Deposit checks into your commercial account remotely
Custom solutions to make accessing and managing your finances easier
- Accumulate cash resources into one combined pool and minimize excess balances throughout your banking relationships
- Cover shortfalls in your checking account with funds drawn from your company's line of credit
- Automatically sweep any funds exceeding your chosen balance into your higher yielding investments
Reconciliation and reporting
Critical information about your cash flow to help you access, organize and reconcile your business account information, wherever you are
- Improve accounting and reconciliation accuracy
- Control your company's cash flow by centralizing the administration of your business bank accounts
- Reduce your risk of becoming a target for fraudulent activity
Fraud detection, mitigation and prevention
A strategic approach that uses security tools, best practices and client education to help you safeguard your information and systems
- Use CashManager OnLine® to manage your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Review your accounts daily and follow the Fraud Protection Update for CashManager OnLine
- Add, remove and edit permissions or entitlements as needed for each user
- Download Trusteer Rapport to protect your bank accounts from fraudulent activity
Ready to get started?
Have a Treasury Management representative contact you.
Locate a branch.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.