How it works
- Your business checking account is linked to a Smart Sweep account
- You set a target balance for the checking account
- Funds in excess of the target amount are automatically transferred to the Smart Sweep account
- If the checking account balance falls below the target balance, funds from the Smart Sweep account are automatically transferred over to reestablish the balance
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to the Smart Sweep account monthly
- Funds invested in the Smart Sweep solution have standard FDIC coverage
- Automation saves time and eliminates the need to make daily investment decisions
- Unlimited transfers for any dollar amount to and from the Smart Sweep account
- Fees can be reduced or offset by maintaining a target balance in the checking account
- Protects you from fraud by only allowing transactions that move funds to and from the checking account
Ready to get started?
Have a Treasury Management representative contact you.
Locate a branch.