- Provides a cost-effective method for disbursing funds
- Mitigates risk of check fraud
- Better predicts cash flow
- Improves security and payables disbursement controls
- Reduces paper-remittance processing
- Simplifies payroll, tax and vendor payments
- Provides flexibility to initiate, verify, reverse and delete transactions
How it works
- Payment initiation
- Your designated company representative submits the amounts via BB&T CashManager OnLine® to be transferred from your BB&T accounts to your payees.
- Payment processing
- Funds are processed through the ACH Network, a central facility that handles the transfer of electronic transactions among all financial institutions in the United States.
- Funds availability
- All ACH disbursements submitted before 8:00 pm ET will be processed automatically through the ACH Network for credit to the payee's bank on the date you designate.
BB&T CashManager OnLine offers security controls for various levels:
- Login credentials, security token, Trusteer Rapport
- User entitlements
- Payment limits
- Event notification services
- Dual approval for administrative changes
- Dual approval for payments
Ready to get started?
Have a Treasury Management representative contact you.
Locate a branch.