- Provides a cost-effective method for disbursing funds
- Mitigates risk of check fraud
- Better predicts cash flow
- Improves security and payables disbursement controls
- Reduces paper-remittance processing
- Simplifies payroll, tax and vendor payments
- Provides flexibility to initiate, verify, reverse and delete transactions
How it works
- Payment initiation
- Your designated company representative submits the amounts via BB&T CashManager OnLine® to be transferred from your BB&T accounts to your payees.
- Payment processing
- Funds are processed through the ACH Network, a central facility that handles the transfer of electronic transactions among all financial institutions in the United States.
- Funds availability
- All ACH disbursements submitted before 8:00 pm ET will be processed automatically through the ACH Network for credit to the payee's bank on the date you designate.
BB&T CashManager OnLine offers security controls for various levels:
- Login credentials, security token, Trusteer Rapport
- User entitlements
- Payment limits
- Event notification services
- Dual approval for administrative changes
- Dual approval for payments
Maximize the strengths of your company with solutions and suggestions to improve your financial operations.
Choose a payment processing option that suits your company today and as it grows.
Optimize your company's liquidity, make sound investments for the future and reduce your financial risks with an array of treasury management options.
BB&T can help you meet the standards for healthcare electronic funds transfers.