- Maximizes funds available for investment and minimizes risk of costly overdrafts
- Provides a cost-effective and efficient method for funding disbursements
- Saves clerical time and expenses
How it works
BB&T captures incoming check data early each morning and compiles that information into a report. This information is generally available at 7:30 am and 10 am ET each day. You'll be provided with a unique bank routing number for the MICR line at the bottom of your company's checks.
Controlled Disbursement reports only checks that will clear your account—any outgoing wires or other non-check transactions won't be reported. You must fund your account by 2 pm ET each day to cover checks that will clear that night.
Easy reporting options
There are two options available for accessing your Controlled Disbursement information:
- BB&T CashManager OnLine® Current Day reporting or Direct Transmission Current Day reporting
- Current Day BAI Direct Transmission
Subject to product suitability review.
Ready to get started?
Have a Treasury Management representative contact you.
Locate a branch.