- Maximizes funds available for investment and minimizes risk of costly overdrafts
- Provides a cost-effective and efficient method for funding disbursements
- Saves clerical time and expenses
How it works
BB&T captures incoming check data early each morning and compiles that information into a report. This information is generally available at 7:30 am and 10 am ET each day. You'll be provided with a unique bank routing number for the MICR line at the bottom of your company's checks.
Controlled Disbursement reports only checks that will clear your account—any outgoing wires or other non-check transactions won't be reported. You must fund your account by 2 pm ET each day to cover checks that will clear that night.
Easy reporting options
There are two options available for accessing your Controlled Disbursement information:
- BB&T CashManager OnLine® Current Day reporting or Direct Transmission Current Day reporting
- Current Day BAI Direct Transmission
Subject to product suitability review.
Maximize the strengths of your company with solutions and suggestions to improve your financial operations.
Choose a payment processing option that suits your company today and as it grows.
Optimize your company's liquidity, make sound investments for the future and reduce your financial risks with an array of treasury management options.