- Secure – We use the latest security and fraud prevention techniques to keep your money safe
- Speed – Domestic wire transfers processed straight through will settle through the external network within seconds
- Global reach – We review all wires that don't go straight through to ensure the most efficient routing to the ultimate destination
- Later deadlines for same-day processing – Our deadlines are late in the day, and we send your wires on value date
- Maximum amount – Wire transfer amounts aren't limited by the external network used by BB&T for delivery to the recipient
How it works
- Use any of our secure delivery channels to send us your wire transfer instructions:
- CashManager OnLine®
- Small Business Online
- Commerce Gateway Payables
- Corporate Call
- Any BB&T branch
- Your instructions are processed same day in our state-of-the-art wire transfer system
- Wire transfers are sent via Fedwire, CHIPS or SWIFT networks
- Reporting – We offer summary and detail electronic reporting for same-day or prior-day wire transfers through our online services
- Domestic and international – Send US dollars anywhere in the US or the world (where permitted by law)
- Foreign currency wire transfers – Send foreign currency wire transfers from CashManager OnLine, Corporate Call or any BB&T branch
- Repetitive wire transfers – Enter most details once and send wire transfers to the same party on an ongoing basis
- Straight-through processing – If you format your wire instructions to industry conventions, your wire transfers are eligible to go straight through our wire processing system, arriving at their destinations faster
Take control of your business' finances and get the information you need with advanced reporting, payment and transaction tools.
Maximize the strengths of your company with solutions and suggestions to improve your financial operations.
Choose a payment processing option that suits your company today and as it grows.
Optimize your company's liquidity, make sound investments for the future and reduce your financial risks with an array of treasury management options.