- Maximize efficiency
- Eliminate manual accounts receivable posting
- Spend less time tracking errors and researching remittance information
- Simplify reconciliation through automation and integration of multiple payment types
- Enhance visibility and cash forecasting
- Obtain detailed payment and remittance information
- Eliminate the need to wait for processing results from various receivables systems
- Receive notification when your account will be credited with electronic payments
- Optimize working capital
- Reduce days sales outstanding
- Eliminate delays caused by customer check production and mail delivery
- Shorten receivables posting time
- Lower administrative, audit and collection costs
How it works
- Payments received
- Your customers make payments to your BB&T accounts using ACH, wire transfer or check (BB&T Lockbox). BB&T processes these payments and credits your account.
- BB&T extracts and compiles payment and remittance information into a single data format.
- Commerce Gateway provides the integrated receipts data using your preferred delivery method and file format.
- Your company benefits from streamlined posting of receipts to customer accounts.
- Accept ACH, wire transfers and lockbox data electronically in your preferred format, regardless of how individual payments were made
- Download remittance information to keep records up to date
- Maximize security and customize capabilities by managing user entitlements and control access
- Create a customized view to search and sort information as needed
- Review online up to a 35-day history of all activity
- Get fast alerts with Event Notification via email when important actions or situations occur
- Consolidate ACH, wire and check (lockbox) receipts
- Receive remittance and payment data online through the BB&T Commerce Gateway Receivables web portal, data transmission or your preferred file format
Ready to get started?
Have a Treasury Management representative contact you.
Locate a branch.