Commerce Gateway Receivables
- Maximize efficiency
- Eliminate manual accounts receivable posting
- Spend less time tracking errors and researching remittance information
- Simplify reconciliation through automation and integration of multiple payment types
- Enhance visibility and cash forecasting
- Obtain detailed payment and remittance information
- Eliminate the need to wait for processing results from various receivables systems
- Receive notification when your account will be credited with electronic payments
- Optimize working capital
- Reduce days sales outstanding
- Eliminate delays caused by customer check production and mail delivery
- Shorten receivables posting time
- Lower administrative, audit and collection costs
How it works
- Payments received
- Your customers make payments to your BB&T accounts using ACH, wire transfer or check (BB&T Lockbox). BB&T processes these payments and credits your account.
- BB&T extracts and compiles payment and remittance information into a single data format.
- Commerce Gateway provides the integrated receipts data using your preferred delivery method and file format.
- Your company benefits from streamlined posting of receipts to customer accounts.
- Accept ACH, wire transfers and lockbox data electronically in your preferred format, regardless of how individual payments were made
- Download remittance information to keep records up to date
- Maximize security and customize capabilities by managing user entitlements and control access
- Create a customized view to search and sort information as needed
- Review online up to a 35-day history of all activity
- Get fast alerts with Event Notification via email when important actions or situations occur
- Consolidate ACH, wire and check (lockbox) receipts
- Receive remittance and payment data online through the BB&T Commerce Gateway Receivables web portal, data transmission or your preferred file format
Choose a payment processing option that suits your company today and as it grows.
Maximize the strengths of your company with solutions and suggestions to improve your financial operations.
Optimize your company's liquidity, make sound investments for the future and reduce your financial risks with an array of treasury management options.