Remote Deposit Capture
Make deposits quickly and easily
With BB&T OnSite Deposit, you can streamline deposit preparation and accelerate receivables—all while eliminating trips to the bank. This remote deposit capture solution is a simple and efficient tool that can help you improve cash flow and control expenses.
- Extend your banking day to 9 pm ET
- Collect funds sooner to help optimize your cash conversion cycle
- Build your cash flow faster by reducing the time needed to process payments
- Lower payment processing costs with automated reconciliation
- Reduce risk of payment fraud
- Strengthen controls from built-in workflow and multilayer security features
- Improve employee safety and limit liability
- Improve visibility and predictability of your cash position
- Increase accuracy of cash forecasting
- Easy-to-install equipment and simple web application setup
- User administration with multiple security and approval options
- Deposit confirmation emails
- Multiple summary and detail report options
- Robust search by amount, account number, serial number and more
- Scanning function captures both sides of the check and the magnetic ink character recognition (MICR) data
- Consumer, business and cashier’s checks, and money orders can be deposited
- Optional virtual endorsement placed on the back of check images during scanning
- Built-in deposit exception and error correction process
- Two-year archive of reports and check images
- Export as image files, PDF, ZIP or CSV/Excel
- Coupon remittance processing – Automate accounts receivable by processing checks and accompanying remittance coupons to get the power of a lockbox service at your desktop. This creates an electronic deposit and an accounts receivable posting file that can be sent by data transmission or downloaded online.
- Key entry – Enter remittance information during scanning for inclusion in data transmission or web-based reporting.
- Check conversion – Use accounts receivable conversion and back office conversion services to convert checks to ACH transactions for faster funds availability.
How it works
BB&T OnSite Deposit enables you to quickly prepare deposits and expedite receivables from your office in just a few simple steps.
Add up the total amount of the checks you wish to deposit.
Log on to OnSite Deposit, enter your deposit total in the virtual deposit ticket and select "scan." The scanner scans each item capturing an image of the front and back while recognizing text from important fields.
OnSite Deposit guides you through the process of verifying the deposit amounts, reviewing check images and making any necessary corrections.
Once your deposit balances, just select "submit." Your deposit is automatically transmitted to your account at BB&T. Note that OnSite Deposit provides complete reporting of deposit details and images for up to 2 years.
Choose a payment processing option that suits your company today and as it grows.
Maximize the strengths of your company with solutions and suggestions to improve your financial operations.
Optimize your company's liquidity, make sound investments for the future and reduce your financial risks with an array of treasury management options.